If you're a good laser therapy candidate, we'll connect you with the in-office or at-home program that works best for your lifestyle and schedule.
Will laser therapy work? That's the million-dollar question. The only possible answer for anyone who's never tried it is "it depends."
How can you be sure?
Like other solutions that fight hair loss naturally, the success of laser therapy depends completely on the individual, the specifics of his hair loss, and the consistency with which he completes his treatment program. At Capilia Madison, you don't have to commit to a full program of laser therapy in order to find out if it will work for you. We're in the business of making our clients happy, so we give you all the tools you need to evaluate laser therapy realistically and make an informed decision.
Here are the steps we take before beginning laser therapy.
- We definitively identify the cause of your hair loss.
- We assess and document the condition of your existing hair.
- We tell you if you're a good candidate for laser therapy.
- We design a treatment plan and set precise expectations.
- We offer you in-office and at-home treatment options to help you complete the therapy according to plan.
During and after laser therapy, we regularly re-assess your hair and scalp to evaluate the change over time. Depending on the results, we may consider adding complementary treatments or revising your plan.
The Technical Details
It's hard to evaluate laser hair therapy or any other hair loss correction option if you don't know how it works. The simple explanation is that laser therapy creates the ideal conditions in the scalp for hair growth. It goes beyond just letting your hair grow naturally. For the right candidates – which we can identify in a simple assessment – laser therapy actually stimulates hair to grow and supplies the resources it needs to do so. We offer in-office and at-home options to make treatment convenient.
When laser therapy works, it does so by...
- Promoting blood flow in the scalp
- Improving delivery of vital nutrients to hair follicles
- Extending the active phase of the growth cycle
- Healing damaged cells to improve hair quality
- Preventing DHT from adhering to hair follicles
- Stimulating the development of new hair
- Increasing the volume, thickness, and size of hair follicles
To learn more about laser therapy and its potential for you, complete your consultation at Capilia Madison.